Mar 3, 2012

Hey Everyone! Ok, so many of you out there have your own photo sites and there are many different options for hosting. It can make it difficult to choose who to host your site without actually trying them out first.
For a while I have used Smugmug and while it had some nice features, there were some things that were a deal breaker.
I have moved my site to Zenfolio and I must say so far I am loving the layout and edit functions.
Little bummed that the fee is a one time yearly rather than a choice of yearly, or monthly like Smugmug, but
Really the pros are well worth it.
My site is still under construction but have a look. The Galleries will be back up and running this week so anyone who had a client access gallery, dont wory :) It'll be back up shortly.

CharlieBoucher.com

No comments:

Post a Comment